Elephant Hills Hotel
The Elephant Hills, situated 4kms out of the town on a small hill, provides panoramic views of the Zambezi River and spray from the Victoria Falls.
This luxury hotel is decorated with an ethnic essence of Zimbabwe and even boasts an impressive miniature replica of The Victoria Falls in the middle.
The rooms are spacious, each with its own balcony and views over the gardens or surrounding area. Many of the rooms have connecting doors which is ideal for families.
The Elephant Hills hotel certainly does not lack entertainment with a casino, two swimming pools, tennis courts, squash courts and much more.
The building with its thatched roof is an unmistakable landmark in the area. Even though it does blend into the surroundings.
The golf course is the only golf course in the area. This 18-hole course designed by Gary Player is a must play! Although the course might not be in as good a condition as it used to be – one can very often find impala and warthog grazing along side of the greens – a unique and magical sight.
There is regular hotel bus shuttle to the Victoria Falls and town centre.
• Panoramic views
• Golf Course
• Inter leading family rooms
• Lots of activities for children
• 276 rooms en suite
• Air conditioning
• Direct dial telephone
• Dual voltage power points
• Mini Bar
• 24 hr Room service
• In room safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Remote controlled television with movie and satellite channels
• 3 restaurants
• Two swimming pools
• Golf course
• Tennis courts
• Beauty salon and barber
• Squash courts
• Bowling green
• Free shuttle to and from town centre and the Falls
Conference Facilities at Elephant Hills Hotel
• Full Conference and Banqueting facilities are available up to 500 pax theatre style and 350 pax classroom style with a variety of rooms available to cater for all sizes.
• Standard equipment – Overhead projectors and stands, 35mm slide projectors and carousels, LCD projector, mounted screens and portable television monitors, VHS, VCR, Laserlite Infra Red Pointers, White Boards & Flip Charts. Sound System – Tape Deck, PA, Multi-system, MIC Box, Microphones/Lapel Microphones, PA System Mixer, PA Monitor, Speakers.
• Tables – Round, Trestle and Conference.
• Stage – Fixed/Lectern
• The Samukele and Kasibi are both informal dining areas serving both buffet and a la carte menus.
• The Pool Side Grill – serves a traditional barbeque
• Mapopoma Bar and Terrace, and the Halfway House golf course are other snack areas.