N1 Hotel Victoria Falls
Comfortable budget accommodation in a bustling part of town only 1.1kms from the Victoria Falls
The N1 Hotel was established in 2010 for clean and affordable accommodation in Victoria Falls. Refurbished in late 2015, the hotel has a fresh look and now caters for both budget travellers and campers. Its location is within easy walking distance of one of the 7 wonders of the world on one side, and the town centre on the other side. It is adjacent to one of the curio markets, and a stones throw from the Elephant’s Walk Shopping Centre, which has upmarket curios shops and some nice restaurants. It is only 1.1km distance from the Victoria Falls rainforest entrance, so it is perfectly positioned.
The hotel is typical of a budget hotel with minimal amenities in order to keep the prices low but there are tea and coffee making facilities in each room. All rooms have double beds – twin rooms are still to be added. The bathrooms are smart and have a shower and washbasin only. The superior room has the most space and the bathroom has a washbasin and both a tub and shower.
The new campsite at N1 Hotel offers campers a pleasant experience on soft green manicured lawns, with lighting, power sockets and a small barbecue grill at each point. The entertainment area of the hotel is located on the campsite grounds. There, campers and hotel guests can relax and watch television, cool off in the sparkling swimming pool, or have a braai on the larger grill next to the pool. The ablution facilities are clean, with showers and shaving sockets in the men’s block. The campsite is wheelchair friendly.
The N1 Hotel is located in a very central area close to town and only 1 km from the Victoria Falls entrance so everything is with easy walking distance. The accommodation is very reasonably priced and is typical of a budget hotel (nothing fancy). It is very clean and comfortable. It is ideal for those who feel that they are going to be out most of the day and therefore don’t want to splash out on pricey accommodation but still want a clean and comfortable bed at night. Having said that it does have a nice garden and pool area close to the campsite. Great Value!
The N1 campsite is a great new addition to Victoria Falls town with lovely green lawns and a sparkling pool with comfortable entertainment area and Barbeque stands for cooking (Hotel guests can utilise this area). The Hotel has limited restaurant facilities and only provides breakfast but a host of good restaurants are with easy walking distance such as the Africa Cafe, Three Monkeys and Nam Took which are all near the hotel, or the ones a little further such as Ilala Lodge’s The Palm, the various eating places at the Victoria Falls Hotel or Kingdom Hotel, the Shearwater Cafe, Lola’s Tapas & Bar or Mama Africa Eating House. Other Victoria Falls Restaurants are a great option, and for alternative dining options, contact us.
• Camping and budget hotel refurbished in 2015
• Located close to the town centre and 1.1kms from the Victoria Falls
• Basic but comfortable room amenities
• New campsite and central entertainment area open to all N1 guests
• Affordable accommodation for hotel guests and campers
Accommodation at N1 Hotel Victoria Falls
• 12 standard rooms with double beds
• 2 deluxe rooms with double beds
• 1 superior room with a queen bed
• Camping units – 6 for over-landers, 10 for cars
All HOTEL rooms have:
• Air conditioning
• Overhead fans
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• En-suite bathroom with shower (only the Superior room has bathtub)
• Flat screen digital satellite television
• Close to the town centre, restaurants and activities
• Very reasonably priced
• Just over 1 kilometre from Victoria Falls
• Clean and comfortable with a few accommodation options
• Suitable for those on a budget wanting a clean and comfortable bed without anything fancy
• Lovely camping area with beautiful gardens, pool and entertainment area
• Breakfast is not included in the rate
• Very basic amenities, but comfortable lodging
• The area sometimes gets traffic from curio sellers, especially during the busy season
Tea and coffee making facilities are available in each room. Breakfast is served at the restaurant downstairs near the hotel entrance for $5 per person. Braai facilities are available on the campsite grounds.
Facilities and Services
• Wireless Internet
• Laundry service (surcharge)
• Swimming pool
• LiquouRama convenience store in the main building
• Payment using credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.)
• Entertainment area in the campsite grounds
• Restaurant in the main hotel building
• Curio shop in the main hotel building
• 220v electricity with backup generator
• Children of all ages are welcome
• Only one child per room with parent/guardian